Pages

6.17.2011

t.g.i. finally f.

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever." Psalm 136:1 NLT

I absolutely love Fridays...

There is a feeling that it brings; a feeling unlike any other day of the week. It's a combination of anticipation and relief, sort of like the feeling you get on the last day of school. Yes, that's it. Fridays are like a mini last-day-of-school and I just love them. Oliver & I get to spend two full days with Poppa, and my sister Toya always visits us on Friday evenings which means Oliver gets lots of love from his sweet auntie. Yes, Fridays are always fabulous in our little world.

The weather today is pleasantly warm in comparison to the heat we endured this past week. The windows in our tiny apartment are open to welcome the light breeze and Oliver is curled up on my chest enjoying a nap, giving me lots of time to catch up with the blogging world.






This week, Nick let me enjoy a quick shopping trip to Macy's and I picked up a few fabulous finds. These O'neall Everytime denim Walkshorts are quickly becoming my new b.f.f.

They are super light unlike most denim, perfect for summer, and the vintage wash gives a subtle nod to stonewashed jeans without looking tacky and outdated. Originally priced at $39.50, they were marked down to $24.99 but rang up at $19.99 and with my coupon, I paid just $12.99 for this awesomeness.  I just love them.





In other news, Nicholas and I may be renting a house in a few months when our lease ends, fingers crossed for it to work out. I am beyond excited at the thought of having so much space for Oliver to grow and learn and play. I am trusting God to work everything out for the best and also feeling very blessed with my beautiful perfect little boy and my loving husband. I'm feeling hopeful for this summer and I can't wait to see what God has in store for us.

Happy Friday blog world :)

~B.

No comments:

Post a Comment