Pages

4.10.2011

one year (and a few weeks) ago...

On March 27, Nicholas & I celebrated our first wedding anniversary. (I know this is a bit overdue but better late than never, right?) It was a beautiful spring afternoon in downtown Fresno, the day we said our vows. Surrounded by a few of our closest family and friends, we pledged the rest of our lives to each other; our hands clasped tightly together taking in the solemnity of our actions. Our joy overflowed that day and I will never forget it.


A year later, we spent our anniversary weekend reminiscing over our first year together as husband & wife. A year may not seem very long; a mere three hundred and sixty five days. Yet, I feel like we've grown so much this first year, both emotionally and spiritually. We've learned much about each other, yet I know we still have so much more to learn. We look forward to all that God has in store for us in the next days and months and years of our lives. 

One year ago, I married my best friend....


And now, I can't imagine life without him. 


"Grow old with me,
the best is yet to be."
-Robert Browning





No comments:

Post a Comment