Pages

1.07.2011

weekend here I come.

It's Friday, it's Friday! :)

I can't believe it's already been a week since the new year began. Time is flying by and I feel a little lost. This past week, I passed the 24 weeks mark until my little guy is born. That blows me away. I've been trying to read books and research all the things I feel I need to be aware of prior to the little guys arrival, but a lot of things just make me feel even more nervous and apprehensive. I think the plan from here on is to just rely on my doctor for information, and read a few good books on the specific birthing method I have chosen. So if you have some crazy horrific birth story, just give yourself a pat on the back for enduring it but no thanks, please don't share it. :)

Today is filled with potential since it is my day off. Yay! First of all, happy birthday Nessa! It's my sister's birthday. And second, my good friend Sammy promised to visit me today. I am super excited to see her since it's been quite a while since we last visited. I'm also feeling very creative so I may wind down later with a good project or my journal while I catch up with Oprah and Rachael Ray.

But, the day is young and who knows what sort of amazingness I can find my way into....
Have a wonderful weekend folks! :)

~Bethany S.

No comments:

Post a Comment